Sustainability Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a driven sales development representative (SDR) that can help us build on top of our solid base of satisfied customers. We want to make WatchWire the standard sustainability and energy management platform in every facility globally. This role is critical to making that ambitious goal a reality.
On a daily basis, you will be prospecting sustainability and facility operations personnel, contacting them to generate interest in Watchwire, and qualifying them as potential customers. Your goal is to get qualified leads to take the next step and speak with one of our Account Executives. In addition to communicating with prospects, you’ll also collaborate daily with the rest of our marketing and sales team.
This is a sales development position with room for rapid growth for the right candidate. Quality teammates are very important to us and we will invest in developing your sales skills during onboarding and beyond. Those with proven sales ability will have the opportunity to become an Account Executive, where they will lead demos, proposal negotiations, and closing deals with clients – all while increasing their earning potential.
- Build and maintain lists of potential clients (leads) utilizing internet research and the assistance of our marketing team
- Engage prospects via both phone and email every day
- Ensure proper reporting of client outreach efforts and insights gained by fully utilizing our CRM Salesforce
- Book meetings with qualified leads (decision-makers), handing them off to our Account Executives (Goal: 2 meetings booked per day)
- Effectively communicate what our product does and how it benefits our clients
Are you a good fit for this role?
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or business development. Ideally, you’ve spent some time as an SDR or BDR in another startup.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication.
- Enjoy learning & using software tools (Salesforce, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc…)
- Organized. You rely on systems rather than solely your personal memory to ensure great follow-through on tasks
- Motivated. You have high initiative, creativity, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Driven. You see this role as the next step in your successful sales career
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person with no hesitation in starting conversations with complete strangers.
- Ethical. We take pride in our company ethics and culture and hold our employees to the same standards.
Compensation & Perks
- $50k annual base salary + $10K for on-target bonuses
- Great benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) match
- Opportunity for professional skills development & training
- Fun and relaxed work environment with an extremely talented team
WatchWire is a sustainability and energy management software-as-a-service (EMSaaS) provider. Across the globe, WatchWire helps commercial and corporate real estate portfolios, Fortune 500 industrial/manufacturing and big-box retail, government, healthcare, and educational facilities reduce emissions and expenses while simplifying sustainability and carbon reporting. At a key inflection point in our company’s growth, WatchWire is seeking a Sales Development Executive with the drive, determination, and integrity to join WatchWire’s growing sales team.
- Explanation of why you’d be a good fit for our company
- Send all of the above to email@example.com