VP, Service Delivery
EnergyWatch is an entrepreneurial, private equity backed New York City-based provider of sustainability and energy management software-as-a-service and associated professional services to large commercial and corporate real estate, retail portfolios, industrial energy consumers, municipalities, educational institutions, utilities, and more. By combining various streams of utility, weather, commodity market, metering, and building data in our integrated sustainability and energy management platform, we provide data-driven services and insights that help clients track and meet their ambitious sustainability goals, while also saving them time and money, reducing risks, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
Our clients, from small and medium enterprises to multi-national Fortune 500 companies to the largest regulated utilities in the world, ranging from mature sustainability veterans representing GRESB sector leaders, ENERGY STAR Partners of the Year, and progressive thought leaders, to companies just starting the sustainability journey with their first voluntary report(s), as well as clients simply interested in optimizing their utility bill management and reporting practices. Regardless of the ultimate end-use case(s), timely, accurate, and complete data is paramount to energy and sustainability management and reporting.
The Vice President, Service Delivery role is responsible for bringing a strategic vision, operational prowess, and innovation to leading Customer Success, Implementation and Technical Support to create measurable, improved outcomes for our company and our customers. Leadership means being a source of inspiration for those who report to you and being fueled by your desire to make a positive impact on your team, the company, and our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage the service delivery teams: Implementation, Customer Success, Technical Support, Data Analysts (on-shore and off-shore)
- Ensure that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Analyze third-party as well as internal processes, and create new processes and procedures for service delivery optimization and efficiency
- Develop and track metrics for service delivery. Develop and track cost metrics per client.
- Take accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Take ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Provide accurate and regular reports to the Management Team on performance of the service delivery
- Lead personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
- Build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments, including the Sales and Marketing Teams and the Development Team
Who you are:
- Excellent leadership, team building, and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Excellent analytical, technical, and resource planning skills.
- Ability to use business support software
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ready to face the challenge of working with a company in startup/growth mode
- Ability to act as a mentor and nurture a fast-growing team
- Ability to foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and teamwork
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Eligible to work in the US full-time
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- 8+ year’s relevant SaaS Service Delivery or other similar leadership experience
- 100% remote work, or hybrid if you prefer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) and company contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, with company contribution
2. Explanation of why you’d be a good fit for our company
3. Send all the above to firstname.lastname@example.org