2022 Peak Load Season – Managing Volatile Energy Markets, GHG Emissions, and More
So far, 2022 has been a busy year for energy prices and sustainability. Due to various factors, energy prices have seen extreme volatility. Meanwhile, sustainability has become more important than ever to investors, consumers, and the government (case in point: the proposed SEC climate disclosure rules). You may be wondering, “Where does Peak Load Management (PLM) fit in with all of this – and why should I care?” Not having a sound peak load management plan can negatively impact your company’s electricity costs and greenhouse gas emissions.
In WatchWire’s webinar, “2022 Peak Load Season – Managing Volatile Energy Markets, GHG Emissions, and More”, we discussed the upcoming peak load season and prepare you with how to develop an effective peak load management plan.
What we learned in this event:
– What to expect from the 2022 peak load season
– How peak load management can work to control your GHG emissions
– Why it is imperative to focus on when your building is using energy, not just how
– How each building’s peak load contribution is determined
– How to control your peak load costs through the development of a peak load management plan
– How WatchWire alerts you of peak load times and helps manage your peak load strategy