A Carbon Accounting Deep Dive – Disclosing Emissions Across the Value Chain
When trying to meet ambitious sustainability goals and stringent regulatory needs, carbon accounting is the key to success.
In WatchWire’s webinar, “A Carbon Accounting Deep Dive – Disclosing Emissions Across the Value Chain”, we explore all things carbon accounting, from the fundamental aspects to the nitty gritty details. Here are some of the questions we answered:
- How can you track your emissions properly through your entire value chain?
- What are scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions and emissions factors, and how do they apply to sustainability reporting frameworks?
- What’s the difference between Scope 2 location and market-based emissions – and why does it matter?
- What should you consider in the future for data coverage, data accuracy, and data assurance?
- How can WatchWire support your carbon accounting journey and ensure your organization is on target with its sustainability goals?