CDP – How to Report to the World’s Largest Environmental Disclosure System for Companies and Cities
In order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, your must first measure, manage, and disclose them. After all, disclosure is the first step in driving climate action. CDP is a global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states, and regions to manage their environmental impact.
In WatchWire’s webinar, “CDP – How to Report to the World’s Largest Environmental Disclosure System for Companies and Cities“, we discussed everything you need to know about CDP so you are prepared to begin your reporting.
What we learned in this event:
– The Who, What, Why of CDP
– Sustainability reporting, specifically CDP, best practices
– How to drive climate action through disclosure
– Advantages in reporting to CDP
– How WatchWire can simplify your reporting process and improve your score
Fill out the form below to receive your replay of our CDP webinar.