Energy Budgeting in a Time of Uncertainty
- In this webinar, we discussed:
• How to forecast usage and demand based on independent variables (i.e. weather, occupancy, production variables, etc.)
• How to adjust your budget for changes in occupancy/production, operating hours, and energy conservation measures
• Keeping track of budget variances to provide explanations regarding changes in usage and rates
• How EnergyWatch helps by creating data-driven accurate forecasts of energy costs and consumption and automated monthly budget variance reports
All fields are mandatory unless marked as (optional).