GRESB – Everything You Need to Know to Simplify the Process and Succeed
Has your organization set a net-zero goal? Do you have a reporting framework to measure your ESG performance? GRESB is the global ESG benchmark, providing your organization a consistent framework to self-report your performance. Their assessments are aligned with investor needs, as well as the Sustainable Development Goals, the Paris Climate Agreement, and other major sustainability reporting frameworks.
Ready to learn more about GRESB? On Thursday, March 31st, WatchWire presented the webinar, “GRESB – Everything you Need to Know to Simplify the Process and Succeed”. We discussed all things GRESB, from how your scores are calculated to how to improve them.
What we learned in this event:
- The Who, What, Why of GRESB
- Sustainability reporting, specifically GRESB, best practices
- How GRESB scores are calculated
- Advantages to participating in GRESB
- How WatchWire can simplify your reporting process and improve your scores