Local Law 97 – Energy Data Management for Continuous Reporting and Penalty Trending
When Local Law 97 was approved, it sent shock waves through the industry. New York City building owners have been forced to evaluate their current performance to avoid future non-compliance and potentially harsh penalties. It has brought many questions to those in commercial real estate: How do I measure my building’s emissions? How can I possibly reduce emissions and prepare for compliance? How will this impact my budgets?
On Tuesday, October 27th at 2 PM ET, EnergyWatch’s Managing Director/Partner and Local Law 97 expert, Andy Anderson, hosted our webinar: “Local Law 97 – Energy Data Management for Continuous Reporting and Penalty Trending”, where we discussed the answers to the above questions, as well as:
- What Local Law 97 means for your building(s)
- Reporting best practices to prepare for future compliance
- Alternative paths to compliance (REC purchasing and clean distributed energy generation)
- How more frequent, granular, and accurate energy data management can help:
- evaluate potential future penalties,
- measure and verify the impact of energy conservation measures,
- prioritize projects and set you up for success
All fields are mandatory unless marked as (optional).