Sustainability Reporting in the Journey Toward Net Zero
Achieving net-zero emissions has become one of the most widespread climate action commitments for organizations of all sizes. A recent report by the Energy & Climate Intelligence Unit and Oxford Net Zero found that 124 countries, 73 states, 155 cities, and 417 companies have made some form of a net-zero pledge. Meanwhile, the Paris Climate Agreement mentions net-zero as an essential goal to be reached by the second half of the 21st century, and President Joe Biden has committed the United States to reach net-zero by 2050. So, how can your organization work toward achieving net-zero?
We partnered with Verdani Partners to bring you this webinar, “Sustainability Reporting in the Journey Toward Net Zero”. We looked at the rise in net-zero carbon goals around the globe, as well as discussed how sustainability reporting can be a key to success in enabling climate action at your organization.
What we will learned in this event:
- How & why net-zero is becoming an expected commitment for organizations of all sizes
- Strategies to move towards net-zero
- Updates on sustainability reporting in 2021
- How EnergyWatch and Verdani’s clients are approaching the opportunity and challenges of net-zero commitments
- Best practices and case studies for net-zero commitments
All fields are mandatory unless marked as (optional).