Understanding the Net Zero Transition – Tracking science-based targets through integrated sustainability and energy management
Net-zero goals are increasingly being adopted and shared across press releases and corporate social media accounts. To prevent greenwashing and create a more standardized process, the SBTi created the Net Zero Standard, the world’s first framework for net-zero goals. In our next webinar, we’ll be diving into the standard, how to set a net-zero goal, and exploring the best practices to track your progress.
In WatchWire’s webinar, “Understanding the Net Zero Transition – Tracking science-based targets through integrated sustainability and energy management”, we explored the rise in net-zero goals and science-based targets around the globe, as well as detailed how to track progress.
What we learned in this event:
– What it means to set a science-based target like net-zero
– Why net-zero is becoming an expected commitment for organizations of all sizes
– Strategies to move toward a net-zero goal
– How to properly goal track your organization’s progress
– How WatchWire helps with an integrated sustainability and energy management approach