1. Spend Time to Conduct a Comprehensive ESG Audit and Materiality Assessment. Assess your organization’s current impact on the environment, society, and governance structure, as well as which of these ESG issues are material to or influence your financial bottom…Read full post
Customer Engagement Software for Utilities – What You Need to Know
Utility companies are facing many challenges right now. The power grid must be updated in preparation for the clean energy transition as well as safeguarded against severe weather caused by climate change. For utilities based in the West Coast states, preparing for potential fires is likely top of mind. In addition, utilities deal with issues like lack of visibility into client’s energy usage, difficulty collecting data across disparate utility infrastructures, preparing for peak load times, and more. So, what’s a utility to do? Enter, customer engagement software for utilities.
Customer engagement software can help utilities solve their problems and better serve their customers. In this article, we discuss exactly what to look for in customer engagement software, the benefits of having it, and how WatchWire’s own software can serve your company.
The Benefits of Customer Engagement Software for Utilities
Having customer engagement software provides utilities with competitive differentiation through digital transformation, improved Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores, and the insights needed to identify new services and programs. It also enables utilities to engage their customers with compelling and personalized energy and sustainability data.
What to Look for In a Customer Engagement Platform
A strong customer engagement platform should provide a utility with:
- The ability to collect all energy data on a national & global basis and share with their customers
- Actionable insights, not just more energy data
- Visibility across customer portfolios to determine new services or programs that should be offered
- A single source of truth for all energy and sustainability data
How WatchWire Can Assist Utilities
WatchWire’s web-based Customer Engagement Platform offers these features and more:
- Invoice Data Consolidation automated from utility websites, including portfolio consolidation, multiple currency tracking, and unit conversions
- Customizable dashboards with high-level views of your customer’s personalized KPIs and analytics
- Portfolio comparisons
- Sustainability management
- Measurement and verification
- Peak load management
To learn more about the benefits of a customer engagement platform, download our whitepaper, “What to Look for in a Customer Engagement Platform.”
1. Generative AI is Driving Climate Action and Bridging the Sustainability Data Gap At the heart of the discussions on data and technology was the power of generative AI to analyze data needed for climate action and compliance. As technology…Read full post
Visualize your renewable offsets Analyze actual vs. guaranteed production Transparency into production issues With the rise in net zero emissions goals as well as national building performance standards, onsite renewable generation or RECs are becoming widespread. The issue, however, is…Read full post
Consult our experts on how WatchWire can help with your specific needs. Request a personalized demo today.Request a Demo