Sustainability Account Executive
WatchWire is a sustainability and energy management software-as-a-service (EMSaaS) provider. Across the globe, WatchWire helps commercial and corporate real estate portfolios, Fortune 500 industrial/manufacturing and big-box retail, government, healthcare, and educational facilities reduce emissions and expenses while simplifying sustainability and carbon reporting. The Company’s enterprise-grade cloud-based software platform, helps companies reduce energy expenses, simplify sustainability and energy reporting, and measure and verify performance.
At a key inflection point in our company’s growth, WatchWire is seeking an Account Executive with the vision, industry understanding, integrity and relationship-building skills to join WatchWire’s growing sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and grow a Territory whereby monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Watchwire SaaS and supporting services.
- Make cold and warm sales calls to various stakeholders and decision-makers within the target market including Utilities, Fortune 1000, and Real-estate Management companies.
- Lead or participate in remote and in-person demonstrations of Watchwire with prospective customers
- Clearly communicate Watchwire SaaS value proposition
- Understand prospect organization structure and decision-making processes
- Prepare proposals and present the value proposition for Watchwire virtually and in-person
- Track Leads, Opportunities, and Sales KPIs in Salesforce.com
- Develop sales plan to provide a market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
- Liaise with Customer Success team after sales have been made
Who you are:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with SaaS (Sustainability or Energy management industry experience and knowledge a plus)
- A track record of closing sales (or a strong commitment to learning the sales process)
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Creativity in engaging cold leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or sustainability discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
- Experience growing sales in a start-up environment selling innovation.
- Competitive salary & commission commensurate with experience
- 401(k) and company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, with company contribution
- Explanation of why you’d be a good fit for our company
- Send all of the above to email@example.com