GRESB: A Deep Dive Prior to Portal Opening
GRESB (formerly known as the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) is an investor-led organization that provides actionable and transparent Environmental, Social, and Governance data to financial markets. GRESB is one of the leading ESG benchmarks but can be difficult to navigate without guidance on score calculations, what data is needed, and the changing criteria each year.
In our webinar”GRESB: A Deep Dive Prior to Portal Opening,” our expert sustainability team will discusses all things GRESB- from how your scores are calculated to how to improve them.
We will be discussing:
- The Who, What, Why of GRESB
- How GRESB scores are calculated
- Advantages to participating in GRESB
- Sustainability reporting, specifically GRESB, best practices
- How WatchWire can simplify your reporting process and improve your scores
To view a replay of this webinar, fill out the form on the right!