Peak Load Management & Demand Response in 2023
For a consecutive year, 2023 has seen volatility in energy pricing, with even more expected throughout the summer. Meanwhile, the importance of sustainability has grown among investors, consumers, and the government.
So, how does Peak Load Management and Demand Response fit into all of this? By not having a peak load management plan in place, or not participating in demand response events, you are at risk both financially and sustainably.
In this webinar, we will be discussing the upcoming peak load season, preparing you with how to develop an effective peak load management plan that targets emission reduction and cost management, and diving into the implications of demand response.
What we will cover in this event:
- What to expect from the 2022 peak load season
- All about demand response – the benefits, when & how to participate, plus best practices for the best performance
- How peak load management can work to control your GHG emissions
- Why it is imperative to focus on when your building is using energy, not just how
- How each building’s peak load contribution is determined
- How to control your peak load costs through the development of a peak load management plan
- How WatchWire alerts you of peak load times and helps manage your peak load strategy
Fill out the form on the right to access the webinar recording!