1. Data First, it is important to understand that data lacking a follow-up with action is useless. Yes, the act of simply collecting data and consistently measuring your footprint has been shown by the EPA to lead to a 2.4%…Read full post
Product Spotlight: Dashboards
Create custom dashboards with different widgets and KPIs and share them across various business units.
WatchWire dashboards are well regarded as flexible, customizable, and graphical top level views of a client’s most important KPIs and actionable insights. WatchWire allows users to select multiple dashboard widgets to personalize their home screen module, as well as the ability to assign views to other users. Assigning key stakeholders, various tenants, or internal team members to different dashboards streamlines sustainability and energy operationalization efficiency within your organization.
How it works
Featured widgets and KPIs are interchangeable, allowing you to pick from a library of drop down options for easy access to data. Users can also choose whether they want the widget to roll up at an asset level or at the meter account level, and dictate the calendarized basis.
User Defined Hierarchical Asset/Property Management capabilities also apply to the dashboard module. This flexible container construct allows clients to set up an organizational structure that best allows users to navigate properties on the dashboard. Whether by region, sub region, city, address, division or even customizable groupings where you can group similar facilities together (i.e. manufacturing plants vs. office buildings)
Creating differentiated dashboards for use by all roles and teams within an organization is a key benefit of this WatchWire feature. Each user persona may wish to display different performance indicators pertinent to their role. Examples of widgets used on dashboards include:
- Sustainability managers and analysts:
- Overall portfolio performance with each commodity usage and cost (electric, chilled water, steam, water & sewer, natural gas, refuse, recycling, etc.)
- Renewable Offsets Vs. Consumption (showing electricity purchased from grid, generated RECs, purchased RECs)
- GHG emissions by each source
- Energy star Portfolio Manager scores
- Energy Manager/Procurement
- Supply component trends
- Property locations
- Operations: Facility/Property/Asset Manager
- Electric, natural gas, and water performance
- Performance comparison charts
- Peak load
- M&V savings
- Local Law compliance
- Meter readings
- Budget Variance
- Recent updates to invoices
- Property locations view
This feature is important for clients that value clear visualization and rolled up summaries of their energy usage and sustainability progress- as well as for those that prioritize efficient operationalization of energy and sustainability goals. The dashboards can help define which metrics are most relevant to which business teams across the organization through the personalized home pages, ultimately providing clarity and purpose when it comes to energy transition plans and sustainability goal implementation.
WatchWire is a market-leading, energy and sustainability data management platform that uses cloud-based software to collect, automize, and analyze utility, energy, and sustainability data metrics. WatchWire streamlines, automates, and standardizes your sustainability reporting process by integrating directly and/or providing reporting exports to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, LEED Arc, GRESB, CDP, SASB, GRI, and more. The platform provides customizable dashboards, which allow asset managers, sustainability managers, engineers, and more to monitor individual key performance indicators (KPIs) and create custom views for specific use cases. WatchWire provides:
- Automatic collection of energy, utility, sustainability, and emissions data through real time metering. The data is then fully audited and organized all in one place
- GHG emissions tracking
- Goal tracking (e.g., Net Zero, SBTi, waste diversion)
- Carbon offset view of power purchases from the grid vs. on-site renewables generated vs. off-site RECs.
- Opportunities to implement projects (track EEMs) and monitor distributed energy resource production (e.g. on site solar)
To discover more about WatchWire and its capabilities, you can visit our website, blog, or resource library, request a demo, or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter to keep up-to-date on the latest energy and sustainability insights, news, and resources.
Common worries and challenges surrounding sustainability for commercial real estate firms include the upfront costs of efficiency projects and renewable power, split incentives where property owners are responsible for upgrades but do not reap the benefits of lower energy bills,…Read full post
WatchWire dashboards are well regarded as flexible, customizable, and graphical top level views of a client's most important KPIs and actionable insights. WatchWire allows users to select multiple dashboard widgets to personalize their home screen module, as well as the…Read full post
Consult our experts on how WatchWire can help with your specific needs. Request a personalized demo today.Request a Demo